Home Banking Software
Home Banking system allows to manage their accounts and to make use of a full range of the Bank's services from their office using a personal computer. Different channels of transmission of information using modem provide cooperation between the Bank and the customer.
The software has four levels of protection, including the system of passwords, automatic encryption of information and an electronic personal signature of the customer.
The system Home Banking allows performing import of files from the customer's accounting system (for example, prepared payment documents) to the Home Banking system. The system Home Banking might export documents to the customer's accounting system.
Home Banking gives the customer the possibility to receive information prepared for him by the Bank, including the information about the account and currency exchange rates of the Bank of Latvia and Rietumu Bank, Rietumu Bank's soft currencies' exchange rates and other information.
Moreover, the customer can send orders (payment orders, applications on conversion and other instructions) to the Bank at any time as well as to control all changes on the account for a certain period.
Timing for the Processing of Orders
- Processing of payment orders – on business days from 9:00 to 18:00.
- Performing currency exchange operations – on business days from 9:00 to 18:00.
- Opening of deposit accounts and placing funds on deposit – on business days from 9:00 to 18:00.
- Processing of applications for receiving payment cards – on business days from 8:30 to 17:30.
- Customer Support (service by phone, processing of electronic messages and orders) – on business days from 8:30 to 19:00.
- Processing of orders made in a free form – on business days from 8:30 to 19:00.
- Processing of orders for a SWIFT document copy – on business days from 9:00 to 19:00.
- Processing of orders for a payment order copy – on business days from 8:30 to 19:00.
- Processing of orders for correction and cancellation of a payment order – on business days from 8:30 to 19:00.
Indicated according to Latvian time (Moscow: -1 hr, New York: +7 hr; Berlin: +1 hr).
Fees: Home Banking