FAQ: About Rietumu Bank
- ↑↓Where is Rietumu Bank located?
Rietumu Bank is a Latvian bank located in Riga, Latvia.
Latvia is an EU Member State in North-Eastern Europe, on the shore of the Baltic Sea, and across from the Scandinavian Peninsula.
- ↑↓Does Rietumu Bank physically exist, or is it just an Internet site?
Rietumu Bank is not just an internet site. The Bank's main office is located in Riga, Latvia on Vesetas Street. Aside from that, Rietumu Bank has several representative offices worldwide.
- ↑↓Can I visit the bank personally?
We welcome to visit the Bank personally by coming to Riga. All Rietumu Bank offices work from Monday through Friday.
- ↑↓How long has the Bank existed?
Rietumu Bank was registered on May 14th 1992, and has existed for 25 years. You can find out about our Bank's history and development in the Bank History section.
- ↑↓Where can I find out information about Rietumu Bank's financial performance?
- ↑↓Where do I call when I need help?
Rietumu Bank has 24-hour Customer Service, which is available by calling: +371 67025555. Phone numbers of other departments are published across our site in the sections dedicated to departments.
- ↑↓What languages do your employees speak?
Rietumu Bank employees speak English, Russian and Latvian.
- ↑↓I live in a different time zone, what is the best time to call?
You can call our information service anytime by: +371 67025555, or ask questions via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ↑↓How reliable is the Bank?
Starting from 1994, Rietumu Bank annually passes an international audit and successfully fulfills the requirements of international and national capital availability and liquidity. Annual and interim reports are published in the Financial Performance section.
- ↑↓What is the meaning of the word "Rietumu"?
Translated from Latvian, "Rietumu" means "Western", so the Bank's name can be translated as Western Bank.
- ↑↓What laws regulate the operation of Rietumu Bank?
The Performance of Latvian banks and Rietumu Bank, is regulated by the Law on Credit Institutes of the Republic of Latvia.
- ↑↓Are Rietumu Bank's deposits insured?
According to the Deposit Guarantee Law.
- ↑↓There are many banks in Latvia. Why should I work with Rietumu Bank?
Rietumu Bank is one of the largest banks in Latvia and has gained a great reputation of a reliable partner in the international bank community.
Currently, Rietumu Bank has a leading position in working with corporate customers. In this sector every fifth company in Riga is our customer.
The Bank has successful experience in working with financial markets and offers great services in this field.
One of the biggest advantages of Rietumu Bank is the individual approach to all customers and the consideration of our customers requests. These requests are handed in the shortest possible time.
Rietumu Bank is one of the leaders in the Information Technology sector. The interactive system iRietumu gives wide options for remote operations with accounts, allows real-time transactions, and provides great reliability and security.